1. Collection of Information
Information we collect that you provide to us.
Registration. In order to become a registered user, you must provide us the following information to create an account: your full name, email address, and certain other contact and demographic information. You acknowledge that this information is personal to you, and by creating an account with the Service, you allow others, including INRFOOD, to identify you.
Support. We may also ask you to provide information to us so that we can provide support to you in connection with your use of the Service.
Information obtained indirectly
Cookies. "Cookies" (which may be html files, Flash files or other technology) are text files that help store user preferences and activity. "Web beacons" (also known as image tags, gif or web bugs) are small pieces of code used to collect advertising data, such as counting page views, promotion views or advertising responses. The Service and/or third parties may use "cookies", "web beacons" and other similar tracking technologies (collectively, "Tracking Technologies") to collect information from you automatically as you browse the Service and the web.
Other Tracking Technologies. We use Tracking Technologies to help tailor our content, understand Service and internet usage, improve or customize the content, offerings or advertisements on the Service, personalize your experience on the Service (for example, to recognize you by name when you return to the Service), save your password in password-protected areas, save your online video player settings, help us offer you programs or services that may be of interest to you, deliver relevant advertising, maintain and administer the Service and for other purposes described in the "Uses of Information".
These Tracking Technologies collect "click stream" data and information regarding your visits to the Service, such as your visits, use of our features, and preferences and may also collect your IP address or some other identifier unique to the device you use to access the Service ("Identifier"). Your Identifier is automatically assigned to the device you use to access the Service. By visiting the Service, whether as a registered user or otherwise, you acknowledge, understand and hereby agree that you are giving us your consent to track your activities and your use of the site through these Tracking Technologies.
This Service may additionally use a variety of third party advertising networks, third party promotion networks, data exchanges, traffic measurement service providers, marketing analytics service providers and other third parties (collectively, "Third Party Advertising Service Providers") to, for example, serve advertisements on the Service, facilitate targeting of advertisements and/or measure and analyze advertising effectiveness and/or traffic on the Service ("Targeting Services"). These Third Party Advertising Service Providers may enable us to display advertisements based on your visits to the Service and other Services you have visited. Targeting Services enable us to, among other things, help deliver advertisements or other content to you for products and services that you might be interested in, to prevent you from seeing the same advertisements too many times and to conduct research regarding the usefulness of certain advertisements to you.
Although these Third Party Advertising Service Providers do not have access to Tracking Technologies set by the Service, the Third Party Advertising Service Providers, as well as Advertisers, may themselves set and access their own Tracking Technologies on your Device if you choose to have Tracking Technologies enabled in your browser (or, for Flash cookies, if you have not removed them) and/or they may otherwise have access to information about you.
Linked Accounts. If you link your account to another service, or use other, third-party sites or services in conjunction with your account with the Service, we may collect information related to your use of third party sites and services accessed through the Service or when you access the Service through a third-party site or service.
2. Use of Information
We use information that can be used to identify or contact you ("Personal Information") to (a) process your registration on the Service, such as verifying that your e-mail address is active and valid; (b) verify your identification; (c) contact you regarding the administration of your account, any services, features or functions you have enrolled in or registered to use, any promotions you have participated in or have entered, or any other transactions you have undertaken with the Service; (d) allow you to participate in the public areas and/or other features of the Service; (e) respond to your questions or other requests; (f) contact you regarding your use of the Service, for informational purposes related to the Service or, in our discretion, regarding changes to the Service’s policies; (g) improve the Service and for internal business purposes; (h) tailor your experience on the Service and/or otherwise customize what you see when you visit the Service; (i) save your User ID or other personal information, so you don't have to re-enter it each time you visit the Service; and (j) otherwise to maintain, operate and administer the Service and for other purposes disclosed at the time you provide the information.
Disclosure to Third Parties
In addition to aggregate information (discussed previously), we may share some kinds of Personal Information with third parties as described below.
- Companies and people who work for us: We contract with other companies and individuals to help us provide the Service. For example, we may host some of our Service on another company's computers, hire technical consultants to maintain our sites, or work with companies to remove repetitive information from customer lists, analyze data, provide marketing assistance, and provide customer service. In addition, we may validate your identity and other information against available databases. In order to perform their jobs, these other companies may have limited access to some of the personal information we maintain about our users. Other companies may collect information on our behalf through their web sites. We require that such companies not use your information for any purpose other than fulfilling their responsibilities to us. We also require that such companies keep your personal information confidential and to comply with applicable laws. INRFOOD cannot, however, guarantee that any third party will maintain the privacy of your information.
- Promotional and informational offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of users. To accomplish this we may use third parties working on behalf of INRFOOD. We provide a variety of mechanisms for you to tell us you do not want to receive such promotional - informational offers. For example, we may provide an opt-in box for customers to receive information that is sent by a third-party fulfillment house, and we make clear that, by opting in, you are submitting your data to a third-party. You can elect not to receive promotional or informational material from us by following the instructions to opt-out as mentioned or included in each of our programs we send to you.
- Legal requirements: We may be obligated to cooperate with various law enforcement inquiries. INRFOOD reserves the right to share or transfer your information to comply with a legal requirement, disclose any activities or information about you to law enforcement or other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, determine necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, for the administration of justice, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose us or you to legal liability. We may release information if, in our judgment the release may be necessary to prevent the death or serious injury of an individual.
Information Collected by Third Party Advertising Service Providers.
3. Sharing of Non-identifiable Information
4. Protection of information
While no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure from intrusion, we maintain commercially reasonable physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your Personal Information. However, regardless of our efforts and the device you use to access the Service, it is possible that third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications over an unsecured transmission.
5. Your Privacy Choices
In the registration form you complete when registering for our Service, you may have an opportunity to elect to receive recurring informational/promotional e-mail from us. Our email correspondence will include instructions on how to update certain personal information and how to unsubscribe from our emails. Please follow the instructions in the emails to opt-out of an email. We will unsubscribe you from that newsletter or other programs within thirty business days.
You can always contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to change your preferences with respect to marketing contacts.
Updating your personal information and contacting INRFOOD
You can review and update your account information. You can modify, add, or delete certain personal information by accessing your account through the Service. Even after you remove information from your profile or delete your account, copies of that information may remain viewable elsewhere to the extent it has been made generally available or shared with others, or it was copied or stored by other users once you made the information publicly available. We may also retain copies of your information in our archives. However, your name will no longer be associated with that information on the Service. If you have given third party applications or websites access to your information, they may retain your information to the extent permitted under their terms of service or privacy policies. But they will no longer be able to access the information through our Service after you disconnect from them.
6. Children's policy
We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. We do not collect personally identifiable information from any person we actually know is a child under the age of 13. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from a child under age 13, please contact us through the contact us information provided in the Service.
7. U.S. Governing Law.
If you are located in the European Union or elsewhere outside of the U.S., you do so at your own risk and initiative and you, not us, are responsible for compliance with any applicable local and national laws.
9. Notice for California Users
If you are a resident of the State of California, we provide you with information on how to exercise your disclosure choice options such as your right to opt-out (which we may sometimes refer to as "unsubscribe") or opt-in for use of your Personal Information by third parties (such as advertisers) for marketing purposes. Therefore, pursuant to the California Civil Code, we are not required to maintain or disclose a list of the third parties that received your personal information for marketing purposes during the preceding year.
If you are a California resident and wish to request information about how to exercise your third party disclosure choices, please send a request by email to the Privacy Administrator at email@example.com or by postal mail to INRFOOD:
334 Blackwell St.
Durham, NC 27701
All requests must be labeled "Your California Privacy Rights" on the email subject line or envelope or post card. For all requests, please clearly state that the request is related to "Your California Privacy Rights", include your name, street address, city, state, zip code and e-mail address (your street address is optional if you wish to receive a response to your request via email) and indicate your preference on how our response to your request should be sent (email or postal mail). We will not accept requests via the telephone or by facsimile. We are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly, or do not have complete information.
334 Blackwell St.
Durham, NC 27701